DIY V-neck Tiered Dress

Image
Hello, I made three dresses to wear on my trip to Bangkok during the Easter holiday and this dress is the first one I made. I will share another two in the next posts.  I started working on this dress two weeks before the trip and I'm glad I managed to finish it on time, as well as my other dresses.  This dress was fun and relaxing to sew because I made one before in a midi length, so this time I shortened the length until my knee and sewed it easily. For the fabric, I used a printed rayon from my stash and white cotton lining leftover from my previous make. For the pattern, I used my self-drafted pattern. At first, I didn't want to add the lining but I had to because the fabric was a bit transparent, the lining fabric wasn't enough and I connected the pieces to make the back skirt. Here is the look of the fabric after cutting and the skirt was pieces of a rectangle: the first tiers - front and back, the last tier on the fold ( I forgot to take the p

Super Sweet Blogging Award

I'd like to say a big thank you to Margo of Creating In The Gap for nominating my blog for The Super Sweet Blogging Award. Margo is a very sweet and talented sewist who blogged all her sewing projects, check out her blog to see all her lovely creations.


Here are the official rules that I have to do next after received the award:
  1. Thank the Super Sweet blogger that nominated you.
  2. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions
  3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your post
  4. Nominate a baker's dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
  5. Notify your Super Sweet Nominees on their blog.

Here are the answer of sweet questions:
 
Cookies or cakes?
I love both of them. Especially home made cupcakes.
 
Chocolate or vanilla?
I love both of them:)
 
What is your favorite sweet treat?
Nothing better than homemade Portuguese chocolate mousse layer with homemade serradura (sawdust pudding)
 
If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
My husband used to called me "honey"
 
And the nominees are...
 
Have a great Wednesday to you all!

Comments

  1. Hana, thank you. This is beyond super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hana, Thank you very much-it has been fun to get to know you through the StyleYourStash project. I can see why YOU received the award :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hana, thank you so much for the award, that is "so sweet" of you to think of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You Hana! :) Im Going To Google Portuguese Choco Mousse.And Sawdust Pudding. Intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Hana! How nice and sweet of you to think about me. Besos from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hana, thank you so much for nominating my blog for the award! It is very SWEET OF YOU! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Hana for nominating the dementedkiwi for an award - I'm not so sure how sweet she really is!! but you are a deserving winner - love reading what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, dear Hana! You are a sweet pastry too. I bring this award to my "virtual home". Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a lot for nominating my blog! I love sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank You Hana! :) Thank you so much for the award. You are a sweet pastry too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment